- # Buy nothing days :13
- # times ate out/purchased take out: 6
- # activities with loved ones: 10 (I’ve gotten bad at tracking this)
- $ saved at Costco: ?
- % over or under budget:7% over budget (best since February!)
- This is the closest I’ve come to sticking to my budget in the year
- I haven’t felt pressed or as though I’ve been missing out
DIP INTO SAVINGS/CREDIT
- Our 10th anniversary party is getting expensive! I’ve been able to use savings so far to cover the costs
- Final kitchen purchases of a curtain rod and bumpers to protect cabinet corners
KEEP IN MIND
June is usually my crazy month of overspending. I’m pleased that the overspending isn’t crazy. The places I went overboard were groceries and entertainment. The entertainment was for Father’s Day.
This month was fantastic! I’m aiming to make July a frugal month, while ML & I make some healthier choices. Our goal is to drop a couple pounds each this month and tone up.