- # Buy nothing days :19 (61%)
- # times ate out/purchased take out: 5
- # activities with loved ones: 19; these included video calls, good news calls and walks outside
- % over or under budget: 2% over budget – we extended on the eating out
- First month of pretending ML isn’t working went well
- I got into Grad School! As I’m able to keep putting money into that savings line, I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to keep going no matter what happens with the other bits.
DIP INTO SAVINGS/CREDIT
- Not this month
KEEP IN MIND
I realized I hadn’t done this at the end of March. We’re halfway through April so I can’t recall most of March. I think it was a good month. I recall feeling good about the spending and having conversations with ML about his plans.
He’s been reviewing job postings and collecting resume tips so that he’s prepared for this next step.