- # Buy nothing days : 17
- # times used S’mores Maker (aiming for 6 uses in 2017): 0
- # times ate out/purchased take out: 12
- # activities with loved ones: 6 (I’ve gotten bad at tracking this)
- $ saved at Costco: $50
- % over or under budget: 18% over budget
- Christmas shopping is complete!
DIP INTO SAVINGS/CREDIT
- Paid for Bunny’s vet bills through the Life Happens line
- Went overboard at a special vendor sale and overspent by ~$200
KEEP IN MIND
This month was supposed to be my way to get my spending back under control. I’m slowly. The areas I went overboard were on groceries, fashion (shoes), gas for a conference, and eating out.
My eating out was added to by almost daily trips to a coffee shop. That habit needs to stop!
I was doing quite well until the last week when I seem to have lost all reason and spent everything.
December is always a time of extras: more groceries, last minute dinner invitations, more going out.