- # Buy nothing days :21 (65%)
- # times ate out/purchased take out: 6
- # activities with loved ones: 19; these included video calls, good news calls
- % over or under budget: 0.24% over budget –WOOHOO
- I got vaccinated!
- We weren’t bored at home – lockdown continued but we were entertained at home
DIP INTO SAVINGS/CREDIT
- House Insurance – was able to cover the bill completely
- Gifts – Friend is recovering from COVID and I’m welcoming a niece later this year
- Car – the tyres and some check ups
KEEP IN MIND
- This month was amazing! We did really well but I’m going to have to remember I’m heading back to work outside of the home next month and that’s going to result in some extra food spending.
- Lockdown continued so there was no where to go and nothing to do which meant no calls on spending.
We did well! Either the money went farther than anticipated or we were choosing frugal spends. It’s also so important to acknowledge that our savings saved the day. Without having those accounts in reserved we’d by over $2K behind.