- # Buy nothing days : 9
- # times used S’mores Maker (aiming for 6 uses in 2017): 0 – I suspect this will be pulled out in the summer
- # times ate out/purchased take out: 11
- # activities with loved ones: 18
- $ saved at Costco: $52
- % over or under budget: 3.5% over budget
- I had budgeted $300 for my gardening (including materials) and it came to $222
- I spent a lot of time with people I care about this month
DIP INTO SAVINGS/CREDIT
- Car line was used to replace the muffler
- Life Happens line was used for the gardening supplies
- Gifts was used for birthday presents
KEEP IN MIND
June is traditionally one of the months that I just fly over budget. While I have a decent plan I need to be forgiving next month as I realize that I have tightened my purse strings from what it was.
We’re also increasing the amount of hosting we do, though a lot of this will be covered by ML some will come from our grocery line.
This is month 2 of the tighter budget and though I’m still over I’m getting better each month. Our savings really came in handy and helped us