Even while knowing weekly checks are a good thing, I’ve been struggling to do so. This morning I promised myself I’ll start my month off right by reviewing May and planning June.
- # Buy nothing days :9
- # times ate out/purchased take out: 9
- # activities with loved ones: 5
- $ saved at Costco: ?
- % over or under budget: 15% over budget (this means that I’ve overspent my paycheque as well)
- My eating out is down
- I incorporated a spa day with my mum and sister-in-law into the fashion line
- Recommitted to my work out routine
DIP INTO SAVINGS/CREDIT
- Baby Bunny is now an old lady and had a rather expensive vet visit
- We had unexpected car items that we were able to use the savings for
- The kitchen savings continue to be added to as well as spent.
KEEP IN MIND
I need to read my own words! I need to focus on what I want and track weekly. Somehow we spent over $400 in groceries. Considering the amount of food currently in the house I’m not sure what we purchased. I’m tempted to dip into my misc. fund and purchase Monopoly money so that I can track with ‘cash’ what I’m spending on.
May has been a blur, I’m not sure where the time or money went. I spent a lot of time with my head in the sand regarding lots of areas of my life. My aim is to go into June with my eyes wide open.