Last year I discovered the concept of selecting a word of the year. I think I can still get more mileage out of the stretch but I also feel like each year deserves its own theme.
I don’t feel very prepared for 2018. Everything feels like a continuation with no truly new things on the horizon. I suppose I feel as though I’m at a stage where I can be great if I continue to do the work I started. When I use the word continue I don’t mean to purely keep doing what I was doing before. I think of it as improving upon foundations that have been set. This includes:
- Keep attending singing lessons
- Stay on track with my budget tools
- Commit to my excercise program
- Explore ways to get even closer to zero waste
- Commit to more vegetarian meals
- Keep up the decluttering efforts and being conscious of what we bring into our home
Do you have a word that encompasses 2017 or you would like to focus on in 2018?