- # Buy nothing days : 9 days
- # times used S’mores Maker (aiming for 6 uses in 2017): 0 – I suspect this will be pulled out in the summer
- # times ate out/purchased take out: 2
- # activities with loved ones: 9
- % over or under budget: 2% under budget
- I was aiming for an uber frugal month but rather than dip into savings I used money that was within my monthly budget to pay for yoga classes and cover some of the vacation costs
- Still behaving quite will with my concussion and I’m definitely seeing improvements
- I’ve switched internet providers and will be seeing a $20 – $30 change in price
DIP INTO SAVINGS/CREDIT
- My vacation line definitely took a hit! But allin all I was good.
KEEP IN MIND
- March often gets expensive as I usually have lots of joint birthday celebrations. As I’m still recovering I haven’t scheduled anything so I may be just fine
- I did so well in January and February that I gave myself a reduction in budget. I find if the money is available I tend to spend it. I need to remember the budget cut in case I find that I’ve cut too much
- Some groceries were purchased using points and I wasn’t home for a week this month
- I hope to keep the spirit of uber frugal month alive in March
February has been a success! I definitely felt treated but my budget wasn’t stretched!