- # Buy nothing days :14 days
- # times used S’mores Maker (aiming for 8 uses in 2016): 2+0=2
- # times used champagne saucers (aiming for 7 uses in 2016): 4+4=8
- # times ate out: 9
- # activities with friends/family: 14
- % over or under budget:1% over budget.
- % of goal put toward ML’s debt: 100%
- ML is consumer debt free!
- Starting the year in the black!
- I’m tracking my budget here rather than my income. I got a bit of an increase in November as certain automatic payments aren’t taken in November so my gifts were able to come out of this excess.
DIP INTO SAVINGS/CREDIT
- Used my gift line to cover some items
- Used my vacation line to cover additional time after the conference
- Used the buffer to cover gifts
KEEP IN MIND
- December is an odd month for overspending; January is a time to reset.
- I’m joining the Frugalwoods challenge to help with this.
- No is a complete sentence! I need to learn how to say it nicely to people when their suggested events do not fit into our budget.
November seems so long ago! I felt good in the month but my gift line began to stress me. I also went a bit overboard already in December so I’m going to work at not let my spendthrift side take over.
Image courtesy arztasumia via freedigitalphotos.net