So I just posted that I got lovely presents and didn’t need anything yet I found myself joining the hoards.
I went out this afternoon when most things were pretty picked over in the hope that it’ll be less busy and that a lot of the goodies would be gone so I wouldn’t be tempted to purchase things we don’t need.
My plan was to get:
- Christmas gift for a friend
- Birthday gift for a friend
- A few items for the gift closet
I did exactly this and my extras are things I feel good about:
- mini nail polish pack (I have dumped most of mine as they’re old)
- Hair ornament pack ( so needed and so inexpensive)
- Dashboard camera for ML (he’s been chatting about this for some time)
Not only did I get these but I stayed below my budget. In fact I was below budget but I used my points card so I ended up only spending half the cash I had planned.
Did you indulge in Boxing Day sales?