- # Buy nothing days :10 days
- # times used S’mores Maker (aiming for 8 uses in 2016): 2+0=2
- # times used champagne saucers (aiming for 7 uses in 2016): 4+4=8
- # times ate out:6
- # activities with friends/family: 8
- % over or under budget:.3% over budget.
- % of goal put toward ML’s debt: 100%
- ML and I celebrated our anniversary on a budget and t was fantastic! We took a couple days just for us
- Though I was over budget it was my bills that had me this way rather than overspending
- I’m tracking my budget here rather htan my income. I got a bit of an increase in November as certain automatic payments aren’t taken in November so my gifts were able to come out of this excess.
DIP INTO SAVINGS/CREDIT
- My gift line has been cleaned out
- My insurance didn’t cover all of an appointment so the savings went to that
- my dream got paid out of my Life Happens line
KEEP IN MIND
- Next year I need to figure out my Christmas gift line so I’m prepared
- No is a complete sentence! I need to learn how to say it nicely to people when their suggested events do not fit into our budget.
November seems so long ago! I felt good in the month but my gift line began to stress me. I also went a bit overboard already in December so I’m going to work at not let my spendthrift side take over.
Image courtesy arztasumia via freedigitalphotos.net