- # Buy nothing days :16 days
- # times used S’mores Maker (aiming for 8 uses in 2016): 2+0=2
- # times used champagne saucers (aiming for 7 uses in 2016): 4+0=4
- # times ate out:7
- # activities with friends/family: 5
- % over or under budget:0.21%
- % of goal put toward ML’s debt: 100%
- This was quite similar is stress to June yet I stuck to my budget!
- I paid for my Christmas gift with ‘excess’ money so I
- Took on a zero waste challenge and started composting again
DIP INTO SAVINGS/CREDIT
- We dipped into savings to fix the stove, purchase Christmas gifts and support a friend’s Norwex business
KEEP IN MIND
- Christmas shopping and planning needs to be done in November
- We don’t have a lot of plans in November so hopefully this helps me put a bit extra into the gift line
- No is a complete sentence! I need to learn how to say it nicely to people when their suggested events do not fit into our budget.
I’m so happy with us! I’m a bit concerned as I have less than $200 for gifts at the moment as this means I’ll have to really tighten up November and December to give what I had wanted.
Image courtesy arztasumia via freedigitalphotos.net