Now that I’ve created my list it’s time to fill in the details. These are subject to change but I have noted the items that have already been purchased or made
I’m hoping that having it laid out like this will help keep me on track.
- 9 peppermint hot chocolates
- Date night gift card
- Tea cozy & ???
- 2 shirts
- Night in gift set: slippers, hot chocolate, cake in a mug (mostly purchased)
- $50 gift card
- Knit shawl (made)
- Food gift pack (purchased)
- Girl’s night out/ craft kit
- Baked good
- Cake in a mug, kitchen tools, soap shaker and martini glass (purchased)
- 2 other things tbd
- Not sure for grandmothers
- Family 1: food gift pack, tokens for kids
- Family 2: whiskey & wine in knit gift bags; cookbook and ?; ?
- Family 3: ???
- Maximum $50 toy
ML has asked for a rather expensive present earlier this year so I’ve budgeted $250 for his gift.
What are some of your favourite presents?