The rules are as follows :
# Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
# They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
# Must add 7 facts about you
# Then nominate at least 5 people and let them know by commenting on their blog!
A big thank you to Megan at nopassingfancy for this nomination! It was a lovely surprise from one of my favourite bloggers.
7 Facts about me:
- I love the colour red! Red is love and passion. It’s also heartbreak and the mean reds. Basically it’s life, what’s not to love.
- I love doing dance classes – ballroom, ballet, jazz, zumba, dance yoga, it doesn’t matter. Once there’s music and movement I’m in heaven
- I’m a recovering perfectionist! Too often I stop doing things because I don’t think I’m good enough. The first time I tried to break out I wrote a note to myself at the beginning of a scrapbook saying, “Nothing in this is wrong, it’s all about fun!” Which I think is the prescription for getting over perfectionism.
- Every so often I get bored of the way I track my to do list at work that I try something new. So today I started a bullet journal…well I really just reorganized how I track my to do list and started doodling like crazy. So it’s a bullet journal/smash book but for work. It’s been fun and I’m ordering different colours of pens to have it more interesting.
- I love being girly: playing with makeup, trying new hairstyles, wearing high heels. I’ve got to include a shoe line in the budget soon as I got rid of a host of my heels last summer as I realized I had kept them too long. The prospect of shoe shopping fills me with joy and trepidation!
- I love Pinterest I sometimes click random things to see what avenues of exploration will open before me.
- I’ve yet to finish reading Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, in spite of beginning both multiple times, but a lot of my favourite life quotes come from those books.
Now for people who inspire me often:
- Mrs. Dinero
- 365 Days of Carpe Diem
- Transitions in my Life
- Simply Mysha
- Third Time Lucky
- Nurse on Fire
- Anyone who has commented on this blog! Every time you comment you let me know that I’m a part of a community and inspire me to learn from you.