I sat down this morning with a cup of tea and a notepad to get my list out of my head.
Here’s what I’ve got so far ( the numbers are people):
- Knit slippers and?
- Belt, Knit bow tie, and skin care products
- 2 dress shirts
- Pendant (?)
- Cocktail gift pack (mini bottles of JD and coke, vodka and cranberry, Baileys and coffee)
- Knit slippers, pajamas, skincare products
- $25 child’s toy
- Kitchen item?
- Coffee travel mug and beans
- Cake, Knit bow tie, Knit headband
- Craft set, Knit booties, household items
- Doggie treats
- Fudge? Coffee mugs with office treats? No more than $10 each
- 2 video games
- Knit boots for family of 3
Here’s what I’ve got so far!
I’m feeling very accomplished!
You’re probably going to see a lot of these crafty Christmas posts as I am making a huge effort to keep my costs down. Each time I post it’s a reminder to myself that I am being thoughtful and frugal. I enjoy giving gift packages and so far the packages I listed are cost effective. My trouble usually comes late November when I begin thinking that it’s not enough and I need to add just a few more items. This bad habit usually tips me far into the red.