- # Buy nothing days : 16
- # times used S’mores Maker (aiming for 15 uses in 2015): 6+1
- # times ate out: 4
- # activities with loved ones: 9
- # months until home improvement fund: 11 months if I keep up this percentage | Let’s make it 28 though as last month was 29.
- % over or under budget: $0 – well I was under by 4% but instead of using my savings to pay for the entire medical bit I used the overage. If the entire thing get reimbursed I can overpay that savings line.
- % consumer debt paid off:8%; a far cry from last month and a bit less than anticipated. I need to go through and see where I may have overspent and didn’t catch. For a total of 27% paid off.
- The vacation came under budget.
- Was able to work on my budget over the month to catch a few forgotten expenses so that I didn’t go over i.e. theatre trip and Homecoming.
- Didn’t dip into savings to purchase a new pair of very necessary running shoes.
- Called the phone/internet company and got an additional $20 off for the next 10 months.
DIP INTO SAVINGS/CREDIT
- Final medical expense, fingers crossed, for a while. I dipped into savings but I’m really praying that insurance will cover this.
KEEP IN MIND
- Got to explore investing.
Huge win in that I didn’t let my ‘overspending’ in week one or the fact that I hadn’t anticipated going to Homecoming through off my budget.