Under budget! $50 went back into the vacation fund.
This was exciting for me. I thought this was going to be tight and I’d feel really cheap. Instead I was pleased with myself and found the structure of knowing why I was on vacation freeing.
I’m a list maker so knowing that my only item was to relax actually allowed me to relax. My budget simply reinforced this.
Tips for next vacation:
- Ask if there will be a microwave
- Take the picnic set again
- Crackers and cheese worked
- S’mores for the win
- The water was a good idea
- DVD player
- Check for restaurants ahead of time
What do you do to have a frugal vacation?